For some, travel is just an acquaintance. You’ve met a few times and every few years you run into each other, but you’re not exactly 'close'.
But that’s not us – and it’s not you either. You’re here because you love travel. You love it so much you’re looking at making a whole darn career out of it! And we love it so much we want to help everyone launch their dream travel careers.
To be honest, we consider travel to be one of our best friends. Life’s just that little bit better when they’re around, you know? We’ve got 12 signs to find our if travel is your BFF too...
1. You always want to spend more time together – there’s no such thing as too much!
2. Travel introduces you to new things and encourages you to get out of your comfort zone
3. Even when you have your differences, it’s never long until you’re back together
4. If you’re saving up for something, chances are it’s travel. And it’s always worth it
5. No matter how far away you are, you always make an effort to visit
6. Your most treasured memories all involve travel
7. Sometimes thinking about travel is the only thing that gets you through the week
8. You’ve learned so many life lessons – and about yourself – from travel
9. Not only does travel have a huge part in your life, it’s just as important to your partner or family
10. You can be together in the perfect silence of a mountaintop or in the rowdiest club. Whatever the setting, you’re just happy to be there!
11. You never get jealous. If anything, you’re happier sharing the experience with others!
12. You always make travel a priority