At Flight Centre Travel Academy, our number one priority is helping our students achieve their industry goals.
Discover how we can support your well-being
Discover our Fee-Help option
How to Get a Job
Find out how to land your dream role
Our delivery partner, Torrens University Australia is a recognised Higher Education Provider. This means that eligible students have the opportunity to apply for Fee-Help to defer payment of some, or all, of their tuition fees.
Repayments commence via the tax system once your income rises above a minimum threshold ($47,014 as of the 2021-2022 financial year).
How do I apply?
If you receive an offer from Flight Centre Travel Academy and Torrens University Australia, you will also receive a Request for Fee-Help Assistance Form that you will need to complete to defer payment of some, or all, of your tuition fees. You will need to quote your tax file number or provide a Certificate of Application for a Tax File Number. The form must be returned to Torrens University Australia before the commencement date of your course.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Permanent Residents are not eligible for the Fee HELP loan.
- Temporary visas (Bridging/Student/457 Skilled Migrant) are not eligible for Fee HELP.
Fee Help FAQ
- are undertaking study with an approved provider
- you must maintain a 50% pass rate, for every four subjects you are enrolled in
- meet the citizenship and residency requirements;
- you are an Australian citizen or a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets the long-term residency criteria and who will undertake, in Australia, at least one unit of study contributing to your course; OR
- you are a permanent humanitarian visa holder who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your unit; OR
- you are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study;
- are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for the unit;
- have not exceeded the Fee-Help limit
For more information, visit the Study Assist FEE-HELP webpage.
Students who are ineligible for Fee-Help are required to pay the subject cost at the time of their census date.
Eligible students must maintain a 50% pass-rate for every four subjects they are enrolled into. If you do not meet this, you will be required to pay the cost of the next subjects you are enrolled into. Once you maintain the 50% pass-rate, you will be eligible for Fee-Help again.
Now Is The Time
Download our Course Guide for more information about the Diploma of Travel and Tourism.
By submitting this form, you consent to our Privacy Statement.
Find a mental wellness class that's right for you with Mindbody
A great resource for LGBTIQA+ services available near you
Find a Psychologist Near You
Local psychologists in your area or online
Find Your Calm
An app to help you sleep better and stress less
Black Dog Institue Mental Fitness Quiz
Discover more about your mental fitness and strategies to maximise your life
"All the facilitators were extremely helpful during class and during my studies. They were all approachable and helped motivate me whilst studying."
From Our Blog
Drive deeper (or should we say higher), with our Taking Flight Blog!