You’ve made it to “how to pay for study”... firstly, CONGRATULATIONS in making the decision to invest in yourself and your future. Study is exciting and always rewarding, however can be a bit daunting and requires sacrifice… especially when paying for the course.
Sorting through your course fees is really the final stop on the highway of enrolment, it’s very important but a bit tedious… so we’ll make this short and sharp, so you are across all of your options in no time.
Fast facts to know now:
- The total course cost is $18,400 (works out at $2300 per subject)
- The course will take 9 months to complete full time, or 18 months part time
We’ll outline the below options
- FEE-HELP Australia Government Service
- Student government support: If you’re studying full time
Our friends at Torrens University Australia are recognised as a Higher Education Provider. This means that eligible students have the opportunity to apply to defer payment of all or some of their tuition fees. (Awesome!)
To be eligible, you must meet the FEE-HELP criteria which includes you:
- Meet the citizenship and residency requirements
- Are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for the unit
- Have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit
Contact us here or call 1300 369 649 to find out more about Fee-Help.
FULL-TIME STUDENT ALLOWANCE - GOVERNMENT PAYMENTS
In order to receive Government Financial help, you must be 24 years of age or younger, and studying full time.
You must also meet the Australian residence rules, satisfy income tests, and be doing an approved course.
Click here to find out how much you could be eligible for:
SCHOLARSHIP -15 % off course fees
In conjunction with our close friends at Torrens, we’re on the hunt for switched-on and future-orientated business or travel-minded individuals who want to make an impact in their chosen field.
Key things to know
- There are only 75 scholarships spots available
- Recipients will receive 15% off their total course fees
- Recipients must be new Flight Centre Travel Academy students
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Recipients must meet the associated course application criteria
Need more info on any of the options provided? Our Travel Academy experts are available to help you through your options and ensure you kick-start education journey with success.