Do you ever get the feeling you’re living someone else’s life? Like crunching numbers, hanging dresses or pouring drinks is just a placeholder for something better?
If you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about hopping on a plane to nowhere in particular, working overseas or getting paid to travel, you may just be pre-destined for a career in travel and tourism. Just to be sure, here are 21 signs you were born to work in travel...
1. You have a never-ending list of all the places you want to see
2. Your phone is filled with translation apps, holiday countdowns and currency converters
3. You’re a Tetris master and know how to maximise every centimetre of suitcase space
4. You love playing tourist, even if it’s in your own city
5. You know how to navigate airport security and customs like a pro
6. You prefer to take charge and plan holidays rather than letting someone do it for you
7. You go straight for the travel section when you walk into a bookstore
8. You start planning your next trip while you’re still on holiday
9. You have a favourite seat on the plane (and it’s always on the wing)