Our enrolment process is designed to assess the suitability of our Diploma travel course to your academic requirements. Our goal is to ensure every student is set up for success when entering into study with us.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Year 12 or equivalent.
Special Entry Requirements
Demonstrated ability to undertake study at the required level:
- Broadly relevant work experience (documented e.g. CV), demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success; OR
- formal, informal or non-formal study, completed or partially completed, demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success; OR
- written submission to demonstrate reasonable prospect of success
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Approved English tests include:
- Equivalent IELTS 5.5 (Academic) with no skills band less than 5.0
Flight Centre Travel Academy also has the following admission requirements;
- Students are required to be competent in written and spoken English and may need to undertake a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy test as part of the enrolment process
- Students must show a passion for travel and be committed to completing the full travel course
- Students must have the appropriate environment to ensure effective online study and ability to self manage study requirements to meet required deadlines
- Students will be required to complete an enrolment application detailing their aspirations, capability and commitment to meeting the course requirements. This will be supported with a discussion with an Enrolment Consultant to ensure the expectations of both parties are aligned.
There are six steps to your enrolment process.
1. Phone conversation with an Enrolment Consultant
During this conversation we will discuss your career and study goals and provide you with answers to any questions you have regarding your future study.
2. Course Suitability Questions
Once we have discussed your expectations, we will run through some extra questions to ensure the course is suitable to you.
3. Written Application
This stage of the enrolment process involves completing a written task to demonstrate your enthusiasm and ability to undertake study at the required level. This will be reviewed and responded to within one business day of your submission. In the meantime we will be processing all of the formal documentation required to complete your enrolment.
4. Online Enrolment
Your online enrolment will be completed via the Torrens University Australia online portal. You will be provided with the link once Step 3 is completed successfully. At this point all supporting documentation will be collected for processing.
5. FEE-HELP Application
Once your online enrolment is complete, you will receive your Letter of Offer. At this stage you can now complete your online FEE Help Application.
6. Confirmation and Blackboard Access
Your enrolment confirmation and welcome email will be sent to your inbox. You will be granted access to Blackboard LMS for online study.
We want you to succeed, so it is important that we complete this process before you come on board!
NEED MORE INFORMATION ON OUR TRAVEL COURSES?