Gain insight into the diverse range of travel styles and types within the tourism industry. Through hotel inspections, travel industry presenters and our course content, you will gain a deeper understanding of airlines, cruises, tours and hotels. In this course, we share current and valuable Flight Centre insights with you, gained from over 20 years in the business!
Build upon your knowledge of the travel industry and gain a greater understanding of destinational products, tourism providers and industry trends.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Gain knowledge of the various industry leading travel types and styles including top cruise liners, airlines and hotel groups - direct from industry professionals
- The latest & future trends of Australian travellers
- Hotel knowledge & conduct hotel inspections
- How to identify and recommend key features & benefits of various travel types and styles
- Understand the difference & relationships between various parts of the tourism industry
- Understand & confidently use tourism terminology
- ...plus lots more! Download our Course Guide to learn more
IN CLASS COMPONENT
While learning about the various travel types and styles, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge. We offer constant feedback and love to answer your questions along the way. Special industry guests often present to our students so you can gain first hand knowledge about the various elements.
Complete a travel course, meet the Industry Benchmarks and you have the opportunity to skip the phone interview and go straight to a Flight Centre Recruitment Assessment Day
3 days full-time training
9am - 5pm, on campus
Our courses have regular class intakes. Enquire now for more details.