COME IN AND CHAT ALL THINGS TRAVEL!
Our Information Sessions have been designed to give you all of the information you need to get started on your study journey with us. At these sessions, you can find out more detail about our courses, check out our campus facilities and meet with our facilitation team.
It's our business to prepare you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the travel and tourism industry.
By attending an information session, you'll also get a first-hand look into what it's like to be part of the Flight Centre family.
Please RSVP to reserve your place as sets are limited!
ABOUT OUR INFORMATION SESSIONS
HOW LONG DO SESSIONS RUN FOR?Sessions run for two hours and will start strictly on time as we have a lot of information to share with you and want to leave time for your questions.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU RUN SESSIONS?
Our Information Sessions run once a fortnight, usually from 10am on a Friday unless otherwise stated.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON THE DAY...
- Information about careers in the tourism industry
- Insight into what it's like working for Flight Centre
- Information about our courses
- The chance to check out our campus facilities
- Opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Have all your questions answered by our friendly facilitators
Want to chat to a trainer now? Call 1300 369 649